Thursday, October 29, 2015

My passion towards Cooking

I have been  cooking  since 2003 after my wedding.I was like a normal girl who got married and went to the US leaving my parents for the first time.Obviously new place,new weather and to be frank cooking has never been my passion.But lately, I  decided to learn the art of cooking with love and voila everyday has been a new day with different recipes. I Learnt so many recipes thru' various books,TV shows,many from my mom's kitchen and some from my chithi's (mom's sister) simple yet delicious recipes.
After all the experiment,the moment when my hubby ,my parents,my son n my friends say "Its awesome" ,that's when I Feel the best Award of all.I'm sharing some of the simple vegetarian recipes for beginners /Bachelors and ideas for food lovers,lunch box ideas and much more to keep you involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment